About OnTrak Software
OnTrak delivers innovative software solutions to help beer, wine and spirits distributors track, measure and manage point-of-sale (POS) marketing, line cleaning, and tap handle surveying activities.
For more than 15 years, OnTrak has successfully provided software solutions to the beverage alcohol distribution industry. Ten of the Top 20 beer distributors, and three of the Top 10 wine and spirits distributors in the United States depend on OnTrak solutions every day. This is no surprise to us since all of our products were developed based on business requirements given to us by both existing and potential customers - beer, wine and spirits distributors.
Why OnTrak Software
OnTrak enables sales, marketing and print shop personnel to closely monitor their investments in POS marketing including: custom printed signage, permanent POS, beverage menus, and beverage sampling — providing wholesalers unmatched cost savings, while also significantly increasing their accountability with suppliers and customers.
Using OnTrak, operational and sales personnel are also able to more easily verify draught system compliance and measure tap handle market share.
There are some software companies that claim to do what we do, or say their systems can do what OnTrak does for “free.” But it's not true. What we know is that we work every day developing, selling and helping our customer implement best practices through our cost-saving solutions.
Tell the truth. You deal with software companies. They pop up like rabbits. Cost you more than you thought. Take longer to get things done than they committed. And their solutions don't do what they claim to do.
Not with OnTrak!
At OnTrak we have three people leading our company who have a total of more than 100 years of experience in the information technology industry. Combine that with over a decade of working in the alcohol beverage distribution industry, OnTrak offers unique skills to help your organization leverage technology and achieve your business goals.
In addition, we bring from our prior background a culture of respect for our customers and prospects, a focus on hiring and retaining our own development staff, as well as a quick-response mindset should issues arise. We focus on quality and keeping our commitment in everything we do. Check out Our Team!
We humbly believe that there is not another software company that does what we do, with the quality we do it.
We’d be happy to put you in touch with our customers. Check out our Case Studies!
Industry Challenges - Beverage Alcohol Distibution
Over the years, we have spoken to thousands of beverage alcohol distributors across the country. As part of our sales process we survey these companies to gain an understanding of their business and some of their key areas of concern, so that we can present our software solutions in a way that is most meaningful to them.
During that time, there have consistently been three areas of distributor focus that while always important, have recently become critically important. We believe that this may be because of increased supplier compliance requirements and the growth of the number of brands sold on tap — creating a highly competitive marketplace. The top three key distributor challenge areas are:
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Marketing — The tracking and management of the in-house printing of signs and menus; as well as the inventory control of permanent POS.
- Draught Line Cleaning — The verification of draught system compliance either by suppliers or local standards.
- Tap Handle Surveying — The gathering of market intelligence to maximize tap presence in a very cluttered market.
How OnTrak Addresses These Challenges
OnTrak offers a portfolio of cost-effective software solutions to address these three key challenges:
- SignTrak - Manages the custom POS signage process - order, production and placement; tracks and lowers POS costs; speeds time-to-market; and helps prove supplier marketing allowances.
- MenuTrak - Automates the configuration, approval and production of custom beverage menus and signs; tracks and manages costs; and improves supplier bill-back recovery.
- PermaTrak - Controls permanent POS inventory from receipt, to order, through picking and placement; creates a real-time photo catalog for the sales team; tracks location, POS costs and retail value; and assists with compliance to local regulations.
- LineTrak - Tracks verification of draught system compliance; provides line cleaning assignments and scheduling with GPS vehicle tracking and customer acknowledgement; monitors general survey question responses. LineTrak includes Tap Handle Survey tools to gather market intelligence and maximize tap presence in restaurants and bars.
- SampleTrak - Records and reports on beverage samplings, including what was sampled, where and to whom, with tasting comments; tracks sample inventory costs and recovers supplier bill-backs.
If you're a beer, wine or spirits distributor you need to look at OnTrak Software.
If you believe that taking control of your POS marketing and expense is important; or
If you want to certify that your draft lines are cleaned to the standards of your suppliers, customers and local regulations, or
If you want to track and report on your tap handle presence and measure your market share, or
If at the end of the day all you want to do is kick your competitor's butt,
Take a look at OnTrak!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
To see the power of OnTrak’s POS Tracking, Line Cleaning or Tap Handle Surveying Solutions, click the following button: