Tracking Solutions for Financial Management
Track, Measure and Manage Your Investments in POS Marketing, Line Cleaning, and Tap Handle Surveying
Reduce Costs, Increase Sales and Maximize Profits
No matter how many beverage alcohol you sell and deliver each month, you have a lot to gain from improved tracking, measurement and management. OnTrak Software’s web-based tools give you all that capability and more. The math is simple:
- When sales reps spend fewer hours placing and fixing orders, they have more time to spend selling product.
- When sign shops reduce errors and eliminate reworks with a paperless workflow, they cut waste dramatically.
- When graphics and printing processes are more transparent, they turn from cost centers to profit centers.
- When order data is available for reporting, you have more opportunities to take advantage of profit-friendly and supplier reimbursement.
- When you need to track point-of-sale (POS) marketing costs and make better decision on the types of POS that work best.
- When suppliers are on your back about the investment in POS for their brands and you need to quickly and easily access that information.
- When you must show proof of compliance that supplier or local regulations about line cleaning activities and frequency are being followed.
- When you have accurate infomation about your, and your competitor's, presence at the tap.
The Right Decisions, Made Easier
With OnTrak Software’s multi-use, accessible-anywhere platform, tracking costs becomes a natural part of your workflow. Beyond the hours each week that operations and sales and marketing personnel save by initiating orders electronically, your company is also creating a complete record of all your POS marketing, line cleaning, and tap handle surveying activities. Simply pull a preset report or customized report on-demand, and share the exact data you, your customers and your supplier contacts are looking for.
Increase Supplier Bill-Back Recovery and Accountability
Few distributors have tapped in to the unique opportunities suppliers have presented them. When distributors fail to track marketing costs that are subject to bill-back or other compensation, they’re leaving money on the table. When distributors are unable to easily collect and rapidily report to suppliers on line cleaning compliance, they risk their business relationships.
Each of OnTrak Software’s specialized tools can have an immediate impact on your POS marketing management, line cleaning and tap handle survey efficiencies. Pick and choose among the tools that matter most to enhancing your relationships with suppliers and customers:
- SignTrak: Review your spending on custom POS signage by supplier, product and customer at a glance, then adjust to optimize bill-back recovery.
- PermaTrak: Manage permanent and semi-permanent collateral with the same efficiency and agility as your custom signage.
- LineTrak: Demonstrate to beer suppliers that you have met their strict standards for regular line-cleaning and measure your tap handle market share at your customer locations.
- MenuTrak: Automate the costly menu ordering process to save time and capitalize on bill-back recovery opportunities.
- SampleTrak: Improve accountability with a detailed audit trail, and claim every dollar you are due for samples offered.
Reduce Costs to Increase Sales — and Start Now
No one wants to leave money on the table. If you’re not getting the absolute maximum in bill-back recovery you could be getting, or feel you’ve yet to come close to reducing your POS expenses as much as possible, there’s a better option available. If you’re not able to report quickly to suppliers on your line cleaning compliance, then take another look. OnTrak Software is built around making beverage alcohol distributors work smarter, and getting started is easy. Call our product experts at so we can consult with you on the best combination of tools and features for your business.