General Management Teams
Tracking Solutions for General Management
Point-of-Sale Marketing, Line Cleaning and Tap Handle Surveying
When you’re responsible for productivity and success across all aspects of a beverage distributor’s business, so much of your capacity comes down to what you can automate. You may have to worry about everything, but you simply can’t do it all – nor can you directly control how quickly the job gets done without you. What you can do, though, is provide your personnel with the processes and tools they need to do their jobs quickly and efficiently.
Most distributors have reaped the rewards of automating some parts of their operations – but what about point-of-sale (POS) marketing, line cleaning and tap handle surveying?
When you start to think about the money lost from reps placing orders with handwritten notes, sign shops reworking incorrect collateral and general managers applying a “spray-and-pray” tactic to marketing spend, or a paper-based system for tracking line cleaning and tap handle surveying. It’s frustrating and wasteful.
No matter how much product you’re selling and delivering annually, you have a lot to gain from a process that controls labor costs, errors and business intelligence. OnTrak Software offers the only web-based system specially designed to maximize on each of these opportunities and more.
Get a tighter grip on the issues that impact sales and profitability across your business. By using OnTrak Software:
- Sales and Marketing personnel spend less time entering POS orders, understand the actual costs of their specifications and can track requests at-a-glance, from start to finish, so they can get back to what they do best – selling products.
- Graphics, print shop and POS inventory personnel get instant, clear order instructions that cut down on errors, get teams working more quickly, and POS requests back to the customer in less time
- Line-cleaning and tap handle survey teams have a paperless record of their activity, keeping your beverage at peak quality, and measuring market share
- Marketing managers and the financial staff have all the data they need to focus on marketing tactics that work, cut down on those that don’t, and ensure you receive every cent of bill-back recovery from your suppliers.
- Senior management gains insight into their return on investment in POS, and understand the effects of your retail promotions budget in real-time.
Beverage distribution can be a complicated business, and some things are just out of your control. What you can do is better manage your link in the supply chain to the best of your ability – and much of this comes down to how you handle collateral and line cleaning
Get all the critical data you need to optimize your spending on POS marketing materials, and consistently serve great tasting draft beverages.