Questions for Wine Distributors
Wine & Spirits Distributors - Ask Yourself These Questions
Point-of-Sale (POS) Marketing - Custom Printed Menus/Signs and Permanent Displays
- Are your POS operations – typically centered around your in-house graphics department and print shop – still run through a series of painstaking, slow and error prone manual methods?
- Are you able to instantly track POS workflows, menu proofs, costly reworks and speed to market?
- At the end of a new marketing initiative are you able to determine how much you spent on POS, what wines and spirits were mentioned and how long your brands remained on your customers’ menus?
- Are you able to correlate POS marketing campaigns with sales results to enable you to better understand what menu styles, other POS types, styles and messages generate the best ROI?
- Can you provide menu proofs and visually verify POS sign and display placements to satisfy suppliers’ requests for compliance with their guidelines and standards, and to verify your POS placements in order to claim allowances?
- Are you able to take full advantage of your suppliers’ menu and other marketing materials allowances and recovery programs by providing detailed reports pertaining to how much you spent, what you were promoting on menus and at retail and where, by customer or type of retailer and other data you spent it?
For more information on our solutions for POS Marketing click the following links:
- Can you track all your customer beverage samplings including what was sampled, where and to whom, with tasing comments?
- Do you know which samplings resulted in a sale?
For more information on our solutions for Beverage Sampling click the following link: >> SampleTrak
- Are you able to track and report on mandated draught line cleaning activities?
- Can you ensure compliance with draught line cleaning requirements at retail customer locations.
- Are you able to track both active and inactive taps in a customer establishment?
- Do you know which brands are on each customers tap position including your own as well as competitor brands?
- Can you accurately determine your tap handle market share to identify replacement opportunities for growth?
If you’re like far too many beleaguered wine and spirits distributors of all sizes today, the answer to some or most of these question is, unfortunately, “No” or “Not as much as we need to.”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
For more information on our solutions for Line Cleaning and Tap Handle Surveying click the following links: