POS Tracking, Line Cleaning and Tap Handle Survey Software
The only software platform built just for beverage alcohol distributors to better manage point-of-sale (POS) marketing, line cleaning and tap handle surveying activities
OnTrak Software delivers innovative software solutions that track, measure and manage point-of-sale (POS) marketing efforts and line cleaning/tap handle surveying activities for beer, wine and spirits wholesalers.
OnTrak enables sales, marketing, and print shop personnel to closely monitor their POS investments in custom printed signage, permanent POS, beverage menus, and beverage sampling – providing wholesalers unmatched cost savings, while also significantly increasing their accountability with suppliers and customers.
Operational and sales personel are now able to more easily verify draught system compliance and measure tap handle market share.
Why OnTrak Software?
There are four key reasons leading beer, wine and spirits distributors choose OnTrak software. Our systems give them the capability to:
- Track and Lower POS Costs: A single point-of-control allows you to manage the entire POS marketing process, reduce POS ordering and production expenses and control permanent POS.
- Speed POS Time-to-Market: An automated, paperless workflow system improves communications, decreases delivery times and provide a strong competitive advantage.
- Improve Supplier Bill-Back Recovery: Integrated analysis and reporting tools deliver accurate and timely information, as well as improve accountability with customers and suppliers.
- Serve Great Tasting Beer/Measure Tap Handle Market Share: Tracking and reporting tools ensure draught beer lines are always clean and in compliance with industry standards, and tap handle survey tools to gather market intelligence and maximize their presence in restaurants and bars.
OnTrak's Portfolio of Software Solutions
SignTrak - Manages the custom POS signage process - order, production and placement; eliminates reworks and reduces time-to-market; tracks and lowers POS costs; and helps prove supplier marketing allowances.
PermaTrak - Controls permanent POS inventory from receipt, to order, through picking and placement; creates a real-time photo catalog for the sales team; tracks location, POS costs and retail value; and assists with compliance to local regulations.
LineTrak - Tracks verification of draught system compliance; provides line cleaning assignments and scheduling with GPS vehicle tracking and customer acknowledgement; monitors general survey question responses. LineTrak includes Tap Handle Survey tools to gather market intelligence and maximize tap presence in restaurants and bars.
SampleTrak - Records and reports on beverage samplings, including what was sampled, where and to whom, with tasting comments; tracks sample inventory costs and recovers supplier bill-backs.
MenuTrak - Automates the configuration, approval and production of custom beverage menus and signs; tracks and manages costs and improves supplier bill-back recovery.
Simplified Processes, Superior Intelligence
All OnTrak Software products are used by wholesale beverage distributors to order, track, and report on the entire point-of-sale marketing and line cleaning/tap handle survey processes:
- The Order Entry function of all our products eliminates written mistakes and corrections, and ensures all orders are complete and processed correctly.
- Order data is used to accurately configure, produce and place the highest quality point of sale marketing materials, as well as schedule the print shop’s manpower and company’s resources.
- A key result of this automated ordering is an improved sales relationship with your customers.
- With line cleaning, distributors can set cleaning schedules and assignments whether cleaning is conducted by the distributor or third party.
- With tap handle surveying, wholesalers can collect data on which products are flowing through active taps, and when a product is replaced by another product.
- Our Tracking capability provides on-demand access to all pending and completed POS orders by brand, type, representative, customer, or any other criteria.
- All the collected data is used by sales and management to track placements vs. sales results.
- Integration with back office systems allows budget tracking, reconciliation and cash management.
- With line cleaning, our solution tracks and reports on account scheduling and assignments with the addition of survey questions and responses, and GPS vehicle tracking.
- The new tap handle survey capabilities provide constant data on a wholesaler’s presence in any particular establishment, logging every brand and its position on the tap.
- Our Business Analysis and Reporting features give businesses the measurement and management information they need to respond quickly to both the needs of the market, as well as their suppliers.
- Reports are automatically generated to determine the money spent by supplier, brand, sales representative, and retail account.
- Supplier bill-back recovery reports are created at the click of a mouse. Management reports are produced which correlate the marketing campaign investment to a quantified sales increase.
- With line cleaning, activity reports are produced to verify compliance with local or supplier standards.
- Armed with tap survey information, sales representatives are better positioned to recommend changes and replacements that further increase the beer wholesaler’s business.
All OnTrak Software products are used by wholesale beverage distributors to order, track, measure and manage the entire point-of-sale marketing and line cleaning/tap handle survey processes. Each of our products now play a dual role: As both vital operational tools as well as strategic intelligence systems that dramatically increase a wholesaler’s chance of not only improving, but maximizing its presence in their market.
The operational and marketing intelligence features of all our products allow our solutions to pay for themselves, and then some.
Get Started Quickly
Because all OnTrak Software solutions run on your existing internet browser, there is no need for new hardware or software. Implementation and Training are provided and require a minimal investment of your time. Most companies and users can realize OnTrak's value and benefits right away.